Business Credit 101 provides potential and current business owners with the necessary knowledge to successfully use credit within their business. There are many reasons why business operators rely on credit to maximize their business potential, but it is necessary to have an insight into the business credit arena to ensure that business credit is used effectively.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define what business credit is and why it is important to the success of any business.
- Describe the credit bureaus for business credit.
- Describe the procedures involved in establishing business credit.
- Describe the legal business entities that best avoid personal financial liability.
- Describe the requirements to establish business credit.
- Describe the methods used to better ensure business credit approval.
- Describe the procedures to develop a business plan.
- Describe different types of business credit available for your business.
- Describe common techniques to manage company debt.
- Describe the implications of taxes on business credit.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 1 - What is Business Credit?||10 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 2 - Credit Bureaus||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment: Keeping Business and Personal Separate||2 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 3 - How To Establish Business Credit||10 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 4 - Limited Liability Companies and Corporations – Protecting Your Personal Cr||10 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 5 - Company Registration Requirements To Establish Business Credit||9 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 6 - Business Credit Requirements||9 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 7 - Business Credit Administration Ensuring Business Credit Approval||10 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 8 - Preparing Business Plan||9 points|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||2 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 9 - Business Credit Without Personal Guarantees||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Activity: Managing Business Debt||2 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 10 - Managing Business Debt||8 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 11 - Maintaining An Active Business Credit Profile||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||2 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 12 - Taxation And Business Credit||10 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 13 - Business Credit Pitfalls||10 points|
|The Final Exam||63 points|